Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sorry for no posts lately

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, but things have been keeping me busy at work & by the time I get done with my workouts, it's too late to post. I promise I'll try to do better from now on. This past weekend I was able to get a 4+ hour bike ride in with a local group and it was a good ride, just constant rollers the entire route. I was on the bike again Monday for about 2 hours and my legs felt surprisingly good after that long ride. Today was the "Fix the Back" Core training program: Strength from Cyclo-Zen, followed by a 10 minute warm-up in zone 1 then doing 6 sets of 30 second OLD's (in the small chain ring), then cooling down for a bit then I added 3 sets of 3 minutes in the big ring @ 80% with 5 minutes cool down between sets. I finished the workout with the Cyclo-Core: Stretching, Flexibility, & Cool down Program. My legs feel good after the workouts & I think things are going well so far.

2 comments:

CQ said...

Glad to hear things are going well. It is hard to get those posts in be we are reading when you do :). Keep up the workouts and positive energy!

~ride blessed

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!