Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What a lousy offseason so far!!!!!!!!

This has been the worst offseason for me in the past few years. I just can't seem to get on track this year & it's very frustrating. I can start the week out good, but then either work or other things in my life intrude & throw me off track. I seem to be having more bad weeks than good weeks this year. It just seems like for every step I take foward, I end up taking two or more steps backward. I know I should be further along than I am, but things just seem to keep getting in the way this year more than before. I think I'm just going to ride as often as possible during the holidays then start all over again after the first of the year. It might put me a bit behind early in the season, but maybe I'll be stronger during the latter part of the year. Just trying to put a positive look on things so far. Thanks for reading this & I'll keep in touch. Here's wishing everyone who reads this a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First your not the only one, and Any training is better than no training! I usually miss and I just start back where I left off, or where I should be, but your idea that not being strong in the beginning is not bad either. Best of Luck!

CQ said...

Keep positive. We're all here for you to get strength, vent, joke with, and all that. Texastutt is right- you are not the only one out there. Keep strong and focus on what you have done. Take it day by day and keep us updated.