Monday, March 16, 2009

Losing more of me

I got on the scale again first thing this morning & the scale read 208.8 lbs. That's another 1.2 lbs gone this week for a total of 2.4 lbs lost. I was able to watch what I ate most of the week, but at the end of the week I was out of town & it made it harder to choose good things to eat. I made sure I didn't go overboard with what I chose to eat. I was able to ride Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday last week. I also used the Warm in 5 & Cool in 5 before & after each workout. I had to ride the trainer for an hour today due to rain that was just coming down too hard to ride in, that & I didn't feel like spending hours cleaning the bike & drying out my shoes & helmet from riding in the rain. I need to incorporate the Core & Core Advanced in 5 during the week, just to help out with strengthing the core muscles. I'm looking foward to a better week weather wise & getting able to get outdoors and ride more. The on the bike workout schedule this week is going to be a hard one. I know I'll be feeling it, but it will make me stronger in the long run. Thanks for reading.......

No comments: