Monday, March 9, 2009

Lost this week

I got on the scale this morning & my weight was 210.0 lbs. I lost 1.2 lbs this week. It's a good start to getting back on track. This afternoon the weather was great & I was able to get out & ride. I got in a good 23+ miles today. I started with the Cyclo in 5 Warm program, then went out riding. After the ride I cooled down using Cyclo in 5 Cool program. My legs actually felt better than I thought they would. I was able to do a few steady efforts & it was encouraging to see how I felt. I did register for the Tour de Cure & now it's just a matter of training & fundraising for the ride. I really enjoy this ride. I had to miss it last year & I felt bad about it. I decided that I wasn't going to miss it this year. Tomorrow the workout will be challenging, but I'll manage to somehow survive. I'm glad the time change has taken affect, I'll be able to get out & do the workouts instead of having to do them indoors. Thanks for reading.

No comments: