Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sore & tired legs!!!!!!!

I have 2 tired & sore legs from the past 2 days. Yesterday was a pyramd workout. I've done them before, but this one had a twist to it. Once I got to the 5 minutes hard, instead of dropping down to 4 minutes, I had to do 2 more 5 minutes hard with 5 minutes rest. I was able to get down to the 2 minute interval on the way down, but when I put it in the big ring, my mind said let's go, but my legs said heck no. I ended up just cruising the rest of the way home. This morning was a commute to work, my legs actually felt pretty good on the ride in. The ride home from work was just as good, my legs felt good on the bike. Once I got home, I switched bikes & did a mock sprint workout. That consisted of 10 sets of 15 seconds out of the saddle with 2 minutes rest in between. My legs are certainly feeling it today. I'm glad tomorrow is an easy day. Thanks to Graeme for the Cyclo in 5 series, it's a life saver.

No comments: