Monday, October 6, 2008

Catch up time

I'm sorry I didn't post anything over the weekend, but I was pretty busy & I must confess I really didn't watch what I ate too well. On Friday it was work and then I went to a movie with friends. On Saturday I was invited to a Messianic Jewish service then went to the fair. Anyone who's ever been to a fair, knows that there isn't anything there that could be called healthy to eat there. I will admit that there is plenty of good food there, just not good for you if you're trying to lose weight. I did pretty good at the fair, the worst thing I ate there was a funnel cake. It's kind of a tradition with me to have one at the fair each year. Sunday was busy with church and other projects I had to get done so I really don't remember what I had to eat during the day, it was hit and miss with my eating. So whatever gains I had made during the week, went out the window this past weekend. Today I made sure I got back on the program.

Breakfast:

2 servings Fruity Cheerios
2 servings fat free milk
1 small banana

Did some things around the house that needed to get done before I could go out for a ride. By the time I got things done around here it was lunch time.

Lunch:

1 Weight Watchers Santa Fe beans & rice meal
1 serving Gatorade

After lunch had settled down, I went out & did a 40 mile ride. I hadn't been on the bike for the past 3 days & it showed. My legs felt heavy most of the ride. It did feel good to be on the road bike again.

Dinner:

2 servings Chicken Chow Mein
1 serving brown rice
1 Cherry Coke Zero
1 slice red velvet cake ( had a sweet craving)

After dinner it was workout time, I've decided to do at least one of the core workouts from Cyclo-Core before going to bed from now on. Today was Body Resistance workout #1 then did the cool down & stretch, followed by the Cyclo-Zen Fix the back - stretch routine. Thanks for everyone who reads this.

No comments: