Monday, October 20, 2008

Sorry so long between posts

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post, but things have been pretty hectic in my life lately. Work has been very busy & I really haven't had much free time to post. I'm hoping that things get back to what passes as normal at work so I can get back into my normal routine. Even on my days off lately, there has been quite a bit of things to keep me busy. Today I actually had a normal day for me. I woke up and this is what I had for breakfast.

Breakfast:

2 Eggo peanut butter & jelly sandwiches
2 servings fat free milk

After the weather warmed up a bit I was able to get in a 42 mile ride. I used the Cyclo in 5' warm-up routine. I really like using that for a warm-up, it's quick, but very effective. I picked a route that had one really good climb then had rollers the rest of the ride. My legs felt pretty good the entire ride. After getting home from the ride, I did the Cyclo in 5' cool workout. That's another great routine.

Lunch:

2 servings pasta
1 serving Recoverite Strawberry

After lunch it was time to get some things around the house caught up. I had a bunch of laundry to get done, and some serious dusting to get done, that took up most of the afternoon.

Dinner:

1 McDonald's double cheeseburger
1 medium serving french fries
1 medium coke.

After dinner it was just time to play with the dogs. I finished the evening by doing the Cyclo-Zen Fix the Back, Stay in the Drops - Stretch routine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been watching your posts, do you have Cyclo-FUEL? and do you break down the day in 5 or 6 "mini-Meals"?