Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rainy day today

Today was a rainy day all day long. I didn't get to ride into work so it was another driving day.

Breakfast:

2 Eggo waffles
1 tsp peanut butter
1 tsp apple jelly
1 cornbread muffin
1 banana
1 cup apple juice

Work consisted of the usual, repairing parts and working on batteries.

Mid morning snack:

1 small banana

Worked on more batteries till lunch. (happy, happy, joy, joy)

Lunch:

2 cups beef stew
1 dill pickle
1 sugar free vanilla pudding
2 cornbread muffins

Caught up on paperwork in the afternoon.

Mid afternoon snack:

1 cream filled chocolate chip cookie

It was bad weather after work, so I just went to the bike shop and hung around a bit till it was dinner time.

Dinner:

1 Big Mac
1 serving french fries

After dinner it was time to do my core workout. I did the Body Resistance workout #2 from Cyclo-Core and the power t-stands were very much a challenge. The other exercises felt comfortable and the static body pike was over before I knew it. I'll have to time myself to see how long I can hold that one of these days. That's about all for now, weather moving in so I don't think I'm riding to work tomorrow either.

No comments: