Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sticking with it.

Another day having to drive due to weather.

Breakfast:

1 serving Special K fruit & yogurt cereal
1 serving fat free milk
1 Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie

Worked on batteries during the early part of the morning.

Mid morning snack:

1 small banana

Had training until lunch

Lunch:

1 turkey & cheese on white wheat
1 dill pickle
1 serving baby carrots
1 sugar free pudding
4 fig cookies.

Worked on parts the rest of the afternoon.

After getting home, I got ready for a ride. I started using the Cyclo in 5'. I used the Warm the past couple of rides & it works great. I felt great at the start of both rides. The ride was fun, rode hard today. I did over 27 miles and averaged almost 21 mph. After getting home, I did the Cool in 5' then the Loose in 5' workouts.

Dinner:

2 baked potatoes
1 can tuna
3 slices pizza

Looking foward to an easy ride tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

No comments: