Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A tiring day

Today I seemed to feel tired all day long. I didn't really sleep that well last night so that is probably the cause of things. I woke up when the alarm kicked off and this is what I had for breakfast.

Breakfast:

2 servings Special K fruit & yogurt cereal
2 servings fat free milk

The commute into work was enjoyable, the weather was a bit on the cool side, but it felt good nonetheless. Work was the usual. I had to remove some equipment for another shop and I was placed in awkward postions, which didn't help a sore back, but I got the job done.

Mid morning snack:

1 small banana

Lunch:

1 pkg Ramen Noodles
1 serving celery
1 applesauce
1 sugar free pudding.

Worked on getting parts finished in the afternoon, then had a meeting with the v.p. of our division later in the afternoon.

Mid afternoon snack:

1 small banana

I felt tired throughout the day, thought it might have something to do with my type 2 diabetes, but after checking my blood sugar, that wasn't the problem. The commute home was a bit on the windy side. Most of the route I had a crosswind, but the last part of the ride was a headwind. I really felt tired after getting home and checked my blood sugar like I usually do after a ride & found it a bit low. I had 2 small cinnamon rolls & after a bit my sugar level was back in the normal range.

Dinner:

2 baked potatoes
1 serving Gatorade.

Just got things ready for the commute in the moring before going to bed.

No comments: