Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nice day

Today I was a bit on the lazy side, I drove to work today. I didn't sleep too well last night & the extra bit of sleep I was able to get was a help.

Breakfast:

2 servings Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal
2 servings fat free milk

Worked on some parts in the shop before break

Mid morning snack:

Little Debbie Fudge Round

After break I had to work one of the planes we're turning back in because the lease is up on it. It gets frustrating when they find more b.s. write-ups each time they take it for a check flight.

Lunch:

Turkey & cheese on white wheat
1 dill pickle
2 servings celery
1 large apple
1 sugar free chocolate pudding

After lunch it was still work on the turn back plane, doing the ops checks that had to be done due to the parts that were replaced.

Mid afternoon snack:

1 Cliff chocolate brownie bar.

After getting home, it was time for a ride. I met the local group on the road. I was told it was going to be an easy ride, which was fine with me. My legs were a bit on the sore side after doing hindu squats last nigt. Well one lady decided she was feeling a bit on the froggy side, so I thought I'd see if I could catch her. We rode together through the hills that were on the route and then I decided to see how the rest of the group was doing. She went on her way. I let the rest of the group catch up and they said they were doing fine. I thought I would see if I could catch the lady ahead of me. I ended up catching her, but it was a workout doing so.

Dinner:

2 servings Beef Stew
2 cornbread muffins
1 thin slice cherry cream pie.
1 Cherry Coke Zero


After the ride, I did the weight resistance workout #1 from Cyclo-Core with 10# dumbbells, then did the Fix the Back-Stretch routine from Cyclo-Zen. All in all it was a good day.

No comments: