Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trying to stay on the program

Today was a great day to ride to work, it was only 47 degrees when I left, but it felt great. My legs felt good the entire commute.

Breakfast:

2 servings Special K fruit & yogurt cereal
2 serving fat free milk
1 small banana

Work was work, nothing special today, or nothing heavy to move around.

Mid morning snack:

5 fig bars

Lunch:

Ham on wheat
1 dill pickle
1 serving celery
1 sugar free pudding

Mid afternoon snack:

5 fig bars

The ride home was just as much fun as the ride to work was. I had a slight tailwind and used it to my advantage.

Dinner:

2 eggs scrambled
2 servings hashbrowns
2 pcs. wheat toast
3 hard boiled eggs

I also had a Fast Break candy bar, seeing as I was wanting something sweet to have. I'm doing better at watching my sweet tooth, trying to eat more fruits as snacks. I'm looking forward to some great weather to ride in this weekend. Hope this is helping others. If you have any suggestions, feel free to pass them along.

No comments: