Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One of those days

Today was one of those days that I seemed to be hungry all day long. I woke up and this is what I had for breakfast.

Breakfast:

2 Special K waffles
1 tsp peanut butter
1 small banana.

I rode to work this morning & the weather was great, but after getting changed & clocking in I started to get quite hungry. I did my best to drink as much water as I could to try to curb the hunger, but no such luck. I just had to wait till break time.

Mid morning snack:

1 small banana
3 small servings of peanuts.

Today was a busy day at work. I had to reblock about 10 aircraft batteries. These are quite heavy, they weigh about 90 lbs each. I had to move about 10 kits that weighed 84 lbs each into the shop. I then had to move each battery over to the work bench to remove the old batteries in the case & replace them with the new ones. I then had to carry the batteries over to the ready table. This was quite a workout to say the least. I think that might have something to do with the reason I've been so hungry today.

Lunch:

ham & cheese on wheat
1 dill pickle
2 servings celery
1 applesauce
1 sugar free pudding

After lunch it was time to finish the batteries that I hadn't done in the morning. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore in the morning. The ride home was uneventful, but my legs did feel a little heavy after all that lifting.

Dinner:

3 enchiladas
salad
2 pcs. red velvet cake ( shouldn't have had the second piece, but couldn't stop myself)

After dinner was just stretching & getting things ready for the commute in the morning.

No comments: