Friday, September 26, 2008

Five days down

Well today really wasn't one of my better days eating wise, but you have to remember that you're going to have a bad day every once in a while and not to dwell on it and get back on the program.

Breakfast:

1 bowl Capt Crunch Peanut butter crunch cereal
1 cup fat free milk.
1 Dunkin Donuts Iced coffee
3 Dunkin donuts.

I caught a ride to work with a friend seeing as I forgot to set my alarm and by the time I woke up it was too late to ride. I threw my road bike in his truck to ride home.

Mid morning snack:

1 small banana

Worked on batteries all morning long.

Lunch:

1 ham & cheese on wheat
1 dill pickle
1 serv applesauce
1 serv sugar free pudding
4 fig bars

Caught up on paperwork during the afternoon

Mid afternoon snack:

1 small banana

Rode the road bike home for a change of pace, haven't really ridden it since Monday & it was feeling a bit lonely.

Dinner:

3 hot dogs
1 serv bbq baked beans
4 chips ahoy cookies.

I'm hoping to go for a good ride tomorrow morning and then go watch a friend's children play soccer later on in the day.

No comments: