Monday, September 29, 2008

A New Week

Today is the start of the second week of my challenge. I have to wait until Friday to get a scale to find out if I've lost any weight this past week. I woke up and got things together to go for a ride this morning.

Breakfast:

2 servings Fruity Cheerios
2 servings fat free milk

I headed out for my ride, the weather was great, not too cool, not much of a wind. I picked a route that had rolling hills to give me a workout. My legs felt good the entire ride. I did over 42 miles today.

Lunch:

3 hot dogs
1 serving salt & vinegar chips
1 diet soda

I spent the afternoon doing things around the house. I had some things that needed to be cleaned up so it was a good time to catch up on things like that.

Dinner:

2 breakfast burritos
2 biscuts with sugar free jelly
1 serving Gatorade

After dinner it was laundry time & finished the evening with the Cyclo-Zen fix the back stretch routine.

No comments: