Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another day down

Got up this morning ready to go for a ride, the weather was a bit on the cool side, had to break out the vest along with the arm & knee warmers.

Breakfast:

2 bowls of Fruity Cheerios
2 servings fat free milk

Rode to the usual Saturday ride meeting place, but no one showed up. I waited for a bit then decided to head out on my own to get back in time for a friend's son & daughter's soccer games. I did about 35 miles on a rolling hill route and averaged 19.6 mph for the entire ride. I took my commuting bike & rode to the soccer games. I was treated to lunch between games.

Mid morning snack:

1 small banana

Lunch:

1 Sonic hamburger
1 order french fries
1 cherry lime aid

We watched his daughter's team play in the afternoon and after the game I rode home to watch football.

Mid afternoon snack:

1 small Powerade
1 small banana
2 servings Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies

I watched the Auburn/Tennessee game after getting home, good game.

Dinner:

3 hot dogs
2 servings Salt & Vinegar potato chips
1 Diet cherry cola.

That's about all I have for today, it was a fun relaxing day.

No comments: