Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Survived day three

Woke up for the commute to work & took care of the dogs before leaving.

Breakfast:

2 Kellogg's Special K Waffles
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 small banana
1 cup apple juice

The commute to work went uneventful, which after yesterday was very pleasant. The weather was fantastic. I took the hillier route to work to make up for missing yesterdays commute.

Mid morning snack:

1 small banana
2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts ( I know, shouldn't have had them)

Worked the rest of the morning.

Lunch:

1 Ham & cheese on wheat
1 pickle
1 serving baby carrots
1 applesauce
1 Light n Lively yogurt

Worked the rest of the afternoon and was busy so I didn't have a afternoon snack. I had a great commute on the way home from work. My legs felt pretty good the entire ride.

Dinner:

1/2 cup pot roast
1 cup mashed potatoes
1 cup corn
2 dinner rolls

Went to services at church and relaxed & recovered the rest of the evening.

No comments: