Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Two Days Down

On to day #2 of the challenge.

Breakfast:

2 servings of Corn Flakes
2 servings of Fat Free Milk

I usually commute by bike to & from work. I left the house at the usual time and was about halfway to work when the rear tire went flat. No big deal I thought, I've changed tubes lots of times. I took the rear wheel off the bike, remove the tire and tube, found the cause of the flat (a staple), and when I took out the new tube, I found out that it was the wrong size tube, it was too small. I called & got a ride home to shower and change. Needless to say I was late for work. I arrived at work and went through the day.

Mid morning snack:

1 small banana

Lunch:

ham & cheese on wheat
1 pickle
1 serving of celery
1 serving of applesauce
1 small Light & Livey yogurt

Mid afternoon snack:

1 small banana

Dinner:

McDonald's Grilled Chicken sandwich
1 order fries
1 Diet Coke

After work I got 2 new tubes and and fixed my bike. I did the Power Yoga workout & Fix the Back routines from Cyclo-Zen. So far the challenge is going well.

No comments: