Monday, January 12, 2009

Catch up time

I'm sorry there hasn't been any posts since last week, but they changed my work schedule on me, so by the time I get home, eat, let the food settle for a bit, then do the workouts, it really doesn't leave much time for posting as often as I would like. I'm going to have to re-schedule some things so I can try to post more often. Last week I did pretty good following the workout schedule. The only workout I really had problems with was the ab & core bonus workout. I was sore from doing it last Tuesday, so when it came time to do it again on Thursday, my abs were still quite sore. I did the best I could, but had problems with some of the exercises. After that it was Body Resistance workouts #2 & #3. I was fine with them except for having to do more crunches. As if I wasn't sore enough from working abs on Tuesday, doing the same workout on Thursday, I had even more ab work to do with Body Resistance #3. Needless to say, I wasn't very successful completing that part of the workout. My abs were just too sore & I was planning on going for a long ride on the weekend. I did the best I could for that day. On Saturday I was able to get a nice long ride in. I was able to spend over 4 hours on the bike. After getting home & eating some food, I did the 30 minute recovery Yoga workout from Cyclo-Zen. Today I was able to get a Bowflex workout in & did about an hour spinning on the trainer. I'll do my best to update more often. Thanks to everyone who reads this & those who leave comments. Your comments & support are greatly appreciated, more than you'll ever know. Thanks again for reading.

No comments: