Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

This past weekend really sucked for doing any kind of workouts. I wasn't feeling well the entire weekend. I don't know if it was the flu or not, all I know is that I felt really rundown & tired the entire weekend. I just took it easy & rested. The rest was needed greatly. Yesterday I was feeling well enough & the weather co-operated enough to let me get in a 2 hour ride. It really felt good to be on the road again. My legs felt pretty good the entire ride. I had a headwind on the way out but the tailwind on the way back certainly was fun. I was supposed to be off totally, but seeing as I missed all weekend, I thought doing a outdoor ride was certainly a good way to make up for the weekend. Today was the 30 minute Recovery Yoga routine from Cyclo-Zen. The workout is getting a bit easier, but it's still challenging for me. That's about all I have for now, thanks for reading.

No comments: