Friday, January 23, 2009

I really hate catching a cold!!!!!!

I thought after the ride I was able to do on Monday I was on my way to feeling much better. Boy was I wrong!!!!!!!!!! This whole week has been a total wash for doing any kind of training. Instead of getting better, this cold has gotten worse. I'm able to survive the workday, but when I get home, I'm just totally drained. I was hoping this was going away, but it seems like I get tired sooner & sooner each day. I almost called sick into work today, but somehow I was able to finish the day. When I got home, I pretty much took a shower & laid in the bed to take a nap. I feel a bit better now, but still quite tired. Doesn't look like I'm getting much riding in this weekend with the way I'm feeling, besides the forecast for tomorrow doesn't look that promising anyway. Maybe with resting all day tomorrow, I might be able to get a ride in sometime Sunday for a bit. I'll just have to wait & see how things go day to day. Thanks for reading.

No comments: