Monday, January 26, 2009

Sicker than I thought

I thought I only had a cold, but I was wrong. I took it easy all day Saturday, hoping to feel well enough to go out & ride on Sunday afternoon. It turned out that I didn't really sleep much at all that night & felt even worse on Sunday morning. Early Sunday afternoon, I went to the med stop nearby to get checked out. It turns out I have a case of bronchitis. The doctor gave me a prescription for some antibiotics & some Tussin X cough medicine with codine. I was able to get some sleep last night & just took it easy today all day long. I'm feeling a bit better, but I told my boss I was going to take a sick day tomorrow just to give me one more day of rest. I'm hoping to be better by the weekend, so I can hopefully get back on the bike. I really do miss riding. Oh well, such is life, but I should be better here soon & back on track again. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

take it easy and let your body heal. Good luck and get well soon!