Tuesday, November 18, 2008

12 Week Program - day 2

Today was the workout I probably dread the most doing. I'm not the greastest when it comes to an ab workout. There is still just too much of me in the way right now. Today was the bonus ab & core conditioning workout from Cyclo-Core. This week hurt just as much as it did last week, but I was able to do at least 1 or 2 more of each exercise than I did last time I did the workout. After the ab & core workout it was the resistance workout #1. This isn't a hard workout, but it's a bit more difficult after doing the ab workout. I'm glad I was able to have any kind of improvement doing this workout. I know I'll get stronger the more I stay with the program, but for right now it still hurts no matter how much I try to convince myself otherwise. Stay tuned for my further adventures in pain and suffering during the off-season.

1 comment:

Tightwads of PDX! said...

the blog has come a long way, really coming together and starting to look good. glad to see you're making an earnest run at a strong offseason. keep it up and really focus on the nutrition and you're sure to have your best season ever!