Monday, November 17, 2008

Offseason start TAKE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know last week I had started my offseason program and it was off to a good start, but then work got in the way. I had to go out of town for most of the rest of the week & really couldn't do much in the way of working out. So after getting home I decided it was time just to start over again seeing as I wasn't very far into the week. Today was just the spinning part of the workout which was pretty easy, especially after all the riding I did this past weekend. Earlier today was a recovery ride just so my legs wouldn't tighten up. After getting something to eat it was time to do the Bowflex workout. This week I've started to do two sets of each exercise. I've got the routine down better, but sometimes I forget how to hook things up so that adds a bit more time to the workout. I have a feeling I'll be a bit more sore later this week, but that will only make me stronger. That's about all I have for now, tomorrow is the Cyclo-Core ab & core workout. I'm so not looking forward to that workout, but it's a necessary evil. Stay tuned for more.....

No comments: