Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Toughest day so far.

Today was the toughest of the workouts so far. It started out with the bonus ab & core conditioning workout from Cyclo-Core. I really hate ab workouts as I've stated before. I'm sure I'm going to be feeling it later this week. I've been trying to do at least one or two more reps of each exercise. On some of the exercises, I've been successful while on others, not so successful. I'm just going to keep doing them and in time I'll get better at them. After that was done it was on to body weight conditioning workout #2. It started out easy enough, but after doing the static body pike exercise twice during the ab & core workout, it was certainly hard to keep it the third time. I was able to complete each exercise and survived the body pike. After that it was on to body weight resistance #3. I was doing fine until it came to the ab exercises. My abs were so sore from the earlier exercises, I really had a hard time completing them. I did the best that I could but I'll have to do better from now on out. It also called for doing some time on the bike, but seeing as I've been trying to break in a new saddle, I decided to give the bike a rest. I'll probably go for a good ride tomorrow weather permitting That's about all I have for now, stay tuned for more.

No comments: