Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Catch Up

I kind of re-arranged the workouts due to Thanksgiving. I was supposed to do Cyclo-Zen "Fix the Back" Core Training Strength, then Cyclo-Core: Bonus Ab & Core Conditioning workout, then end it with 20' of on the bike training. Friday was supposed to be my off day, but I decided to take Thanksgiving Day off and do that workout on Friday. Saturday was 10' warm up to z2, then Cyclo-Core Body Weight Conditioning Circuit #1, then 20'on the bike, 5' build up to z2 then hold 105+ rpms, then Cyclo-Core: Resistance Training Funcitonal Circuit #1 then Cyclo-Core: Stretching, Flexibility, and Cool down Program. Today was 2 hours on the wind trainer due to bad weather outdoors, followed by Cyclo-Zen Recovery Yoga routine. I tried to watch what I ate on Thanksgiving Day & didn't over eat. I had a little of everything so I didn't feel deprived at all. I wasn't stuffed, but I was satisified after dinner. I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend & I'll have to be more vigilant in my nutrition with the holiday season upon us. Thanks for reading.

No comments: